Monday, July 12, 2010

Watermelon Annie . . .

My sweet friend Diana hosted a Watermelon Annie Swap. I got the host Momma, Diana, herself as my swap partner. Now- I asked that she NOT peek at my blog or FaceBook page, but still *claps hands* ... I'm back to my sweet ebil ways and will do what I've always done - when posting my finished creations... a TEASER! Yep - the teaser is back! Mwahaha!

Here's a 'Teaser' preview of my Watermelon Annie...


Pretty warped and warped pretty eh? *giggles* Well I mailed it off today and she should get this by the end of the week. So I will do the FULL reveal once I have confirmation that it's safe and sound at Diana's! It is SOOO cute! You'll see *winks*

Off to sew some more ... Until then - take care!


3 comments:

  1. Hiiiiiiiiii,
    I found you again, weeheeeee.
    It's so great to see what you've been up to. I am going to read from the beginning. I have missed you.
    Have a fab day !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monique *smiles*
    I've missed you too! Still gardening and enjoying the outdoors in The Netherlands? Or is it Winter there now?
    Hugs & Faerie Dust!
    ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! This is where you have been?????? I have been looking for you and so glad I found you. Hope you are well and on the mend. Love to see what it is you are creating, not a clue with your pic you sly dog. (not that your a dog, hee hee) God bless. cathy

    ReplyDelete