Oh Sweet Goodness ... I got spoiled! Lookie what I got . . .

A Sweet Watermelon Annie with a muslin watermelon! SO CUTE! Thanks Tara! Along with some watermelon treats: Jolly Rancher hard candy - how'd she know watermelon JR's were my favorite? Some Watermelon gum, Raspberry cookies (half gone already nom nom nom), a Juicy Watermelon body parfait (lotion) and sugar body scrub- I swear this shold be edible - it smells wondermous, Hot Cocoa, AND jumbo Watermelon tart melts. Out of this world!
Thanks so much for my package Tara - I LURVE everything!
Also - Thank you Diana for a great swap. This was a LOT of fun! Waiting for the next one! Woot!
Until Next time . . . Hugs & Smiles!



















WOW what a nice pkg you got there Missy.
ReplyDeleteLove that Annie. Love those Jolly Ranchers too. Send me some.
Hugs
Hi Sandy. That is a great package and such a sweet Annie. We don't have them here. I only know them from your blog ; )
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Adorable Annie.. she is very cute.. and look at all the wonderful fun extras ;)
ReplyDeleteM