Some days are better than others! Some days I'm zapped of energy. Other days - I'm pretty good!
Went to the Dr's on Thursday for a Radiology appointment. Yep- for a totally different procedure other than my WBC blood testing! *sighs*
I have been experiencing severe cramping and flow during my "time of the month". U-G-H! Totally uncomfortable, painful and NOTHING seems to be helping. Heating pads, almost HOT baths, frozen Veggie packs, Ibuprofen, Midol/Pamprin (I swear these are placebo's), NOTHING! It's been ongoing for more than 6 months. I thought it was due to stress - nope!
So I said - "That's IT"! I'm going to the Dr's as this isn't normal, and it seems to be getting worst. My last cycle I had more clots and bigger ones - so and with my low WBC health issues already going on- I don't want to become anemic. It's a miracle I'm not! *knocks on wood*
Soooo- had 2 testings done - 1 ultrasound and 1 inner probe. I'm fortunate and happy that my Mom works at this Dr's office - I can get my results faster! Woot!
The Findings:
I have 1 ovarian cyst on my right ovary and 2 on my left ovary. AND I have fibroids that are 1.3 cm in the uterus. NO WONDER I'M IN SO MUCH PAIN! Glad I trusted my instincts and got this checked out.
So we will figure out what to do next- if anything is necessary. And no these are not causing my low WBC.
So prayers, mantras, and vibes are much appreciated!
I'll keep y'all in the loop on that as well as my next blood testing to continue the monitoring of my blood/plasma issue.
But for now . . . today - I continue to be grateful that I have my family, friends- that I'm alive and breathing!
I'm also enjoying the sunshine, even though it's warming up, the birds, the bunnies, the deer, the wild turkeys that I saw for the first time today, just LIFE in general! Because it can all change when you least expect it!
Hug your family! Say "I Love you" and mean it! Smile! Spread Kindness! Do a good deed! Just Be!
Until Next time . . .



















Hi Sandy,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear you aren't feeling ok.
There's already a lot on your plate and then you get that other problem too. I do hope they can help you with that, because that's no fun at all !!!
Just 'that time of the month' can be a drag haha! Prayers, meditations and just enjoying LIFE gets me thru the days! Oh and sewing and crafts ;)
ReplyDeleteIt's been really healing here in my new digs here in SD. I can't stress that enough!