Can you believe that?! Whew!
Today is my day off! I so needed it - at least I think I do.... I had worked 4 days in a row, straight! I know I know - I'm not complaining... just not used to that! With training shifts back to back and THEN a full 8 hour shift! Training which requires memorizing cashier key codes, accepting checks (you have to check for everything and verify), WIC & Food stamps transactions - which are different and have regulations, produce codes, alcohol codes, tobacco codes, lottery codes, codes for different departments and various codes that you have to remember.... a lot of memorizing and making sure that the right codes get implemented! Whew ~ oh AND - I slept in until 10 a.m. this morning! hahaha - Yep - I think I needed it! So I'm off and relaxing today!
I'm house/critter sitting for a friend of mine. Their dog, a greyhound, is a total sweetheart! And their cat is Miss Independent *lol*. Their house is close to where I work (no more than 5 mins. away), so I save on gas for a week. Yay! (I normally drive 30 miles to and from work - so this will be nice for me this week! Plus I can come by the house and check on the critters during my lunch hour. Let the dog out and run around for a bit before returning to my shift. It all works out!
Just checking in - checking my mails, surfing the net, and laying low today! Hope ya'll have a Happy September. What are your plans for this month?
I have so far:
Raggedy Annie Give Away ending and winners names will be drawn Sept. 7th
My daughter C's birthday on Sept. 8th
YoE ornament: Mouse
Jess's Swap: Favorite Annie
some stitching - Thanks Diana for sparking the creativity! Woot!
Until Next time . . . Hugs & Smiles!



















So happy to hear that you are getting along well at your new job. :0)
ReplyDeleteI do hope you will have time to enjoy the Autumn season - it can be all too brief in the Northern Climes.....
Happy September to you! ♥
Hi Pumpkin Pal- I will enjoy Autumn I will I Will I Will!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! :)