Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cherry Annie Reveal . . .

This has been a busy month for me!
Weather has been nice! Just a couple of days where the temps reached 97, but overall it has been NICE and tolerable.

I've been seeing my daughter at Well Springs every week and she has been making remarkable progress. She's working very hard on her behavioral and mental health issues. It's not always easy, she still struggles in some areas, BUT she's working it! Way to Go Girl! I'm proud of you! I've been taking pictures of my visits with her as well but they're uploaded on my FB profile. Feel free to let me know if you want me to add you! My profile is set to private, but if I know ya - I'll be happy to add my friends! :)

Been crafty and creatin' too!
Diana had another Raggedy Annie swap - the theme: Cherry Ann! S.W.E.E.T.
My swap partner was Tammy Rose. Ha- luck has it that we've been partnered for a number of different swaps- and she has several Annies I've made and swapped out!
Here's the Cherry Annie I made . . . along with some extras for fun!

The pattern was made the host Momma herself, Diana! This was a fun pattern to work with! Thanks for a fun swap Diana! Wonder what's next?

Until Next time . . . Hugs & Smiles!

2 comments: