Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hats for Merikalyn . . .

My friend Courtney of Cajun HillyBilly did a Shout Out on her FaceBook about a 6 year old sweetheart from Texas who underwent emergency brain surgery to remove a mass they found on her brain. Merikalyn had been trying to grow out her "Princess Hair", but lost her hair due to the procedure!
Hats of Love asked for donations in tribute to Merikalyn. I was happy to jump in to help. I love KIDS! And I love a good cause!
So I went shopping today and got 3 hats for M! Great deals on all 3!
Here they are! WoOhOo!

And Up Close ...




2 of them I got at Claire's and the purple one I got at Children's Palace! I'm so flippin' happy! WoOhOO!
I can't wait until she gets these hats. I'm sending these off to my dear friend Courtney, who will forward the package to M's family!
Wear your hat with pride kid! Hugs & Smiles!

~S~

4 comments:

  1. too cute. You are so giving. Nice to see your new blog sweetie. You must update me and tell me what is the what, what. LOL
    Email me anytime. Misses you Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO thankful you sent those- they are MY personal three favorite hats, and Merikalyn LOVES them as well. (The purple one especially gets a lot of wear, as does the polka dot.. and she is wearing the jean one tonight to Awana.)

    These are so beautiful and "just her style". Thank you SO much. I had intended to mail you a more personal thank you, but it has been CRAZY around here, and I didnt want to let another moment pass before letting you know how grateful we are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!!! and I aam LOVING this blog, too darned cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice of you. The hats are so cute and will definatly bring a smile.

    ReplyDelete